“I’m no longer someone who only sits in the audience. I’m an insider.”
Who are the Playhouse Partners?
Playhouse Partners are backstage insiders and special members of the Gulfshore Playhouse family. Playhouse Partners become intimately involved in the life of our theatre through a series of social occasions, meeting the people who make art happen, and serving as good-will ambassadors.
What it means to be a Playhouse Partner
- Socializing with a dedicated group of artistically-minded individuals
- Getting Behind-the-Scenes at Gulfshore Playhouse
- Acting as a Vanguard for the future of the Playhouse
Playhouse Partners enjoy special access to a variety of exciting benefits, including:
- 5% discount on ticket purchases
- Advance access to early bird subscriptions
- An invitation to the exclusive Playhouse Partners breakfast
- Opportunities to get more deeply involved with actors and artists
- Concierge customer service: a Gulfshore Playhouse staff member will be assigned to handle all of your ticketing needs
- The First Invitation to the annual gala and other special events
- A private sneak peek of the upcoming season
- Invitations to other exciting events
How do I become a Playhouse Partner?
Becoming a Playhouse Partner has never been easier! Whether you join as an individual ($250), couple ($500) or get a Backstage Pass ($1,000 for up to four individuals), you will enjoy one full year of membership starting on the date you make your contribution. Playhouse Partners commit to attend or support at least one fundraising event each year.
Want to introduce friends to the Playhouse Partners? A Backstage Pass allows a party of four to attend any Playhouse Partner event. Donors who contribute $5,000 or more annually will automatically receive two complimentary Playhouse Partners memberships. Members may join at any time and renewals will come due on their anniversary date.
For More Information
GULFSHORE PLAYHOUSE is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization (U.S. EIN: 90-0178566) regulated by the Florida Division of Agriculture and Consumer Services pursuant to the Florida Solicitation of Charitable Contributions Act. Our FDACS Number is CH19104. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE (800-435-7352) OR VISIT www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.