We strive to make Gulfshore Playhouse facilities and programming accessible to all. If you have any questions, please call us at 239-261-7529.
- There is a wheelchair access ramp located on the 8th Street S (eastern) side of the Norris Center. There are two accessible parking spots next to the access ramp.
- The doors in the interior courtyard are electronic and can be opened automatically.
- Restrooms closest to the theatre house doors have accessible stalls.
- We do not currently have any complimentary wheelchairs at the venue.
- Chairs at the Norris Center are fully removable so there are no designated wheelchair seats, but we recommend aisle seats. Aisle seats can be removed or patrons can transfer into the chair.
- We recommend calling the Box Office at 239-261-7529 to discuss the seating options that best suit your needs.
- When you purchase tickets online, be sure to choose the questionnaire option that asks if you require wheelchair accommodations. You may also update your user account preferences by logging in and selecting “Other Preferences” on your account homepage.
- A member of our Front of House team can assist you when you enter the theatre and will safely store any walkers or wheelchairs in the house chamber.
d/Deaf and Hard of Hearing and/or Speech-Disabled Accessibility
Assisted Listening Devices
A limited number of over-the-ear assisted listening devices are available at the front desk for each of our performances, available on a first-come-first-served basis.
ASL Interpreted Performances
Customers requiring interpretation should choose house left seats for the best view of interpreters. ASL Interpreted performances for the 2023-2024 Season are as follows:
- Winter Wonderettes – Saturday, November 25, 2023 at 2:00pm
- The Refugees – Saturday, January 20, 2023 at 2:00pm
- Into the Breeches! – Saturday, February 24, 2023 at 2:00pm
- She Loves Me – Saturday, April 20 at 2:00pm
Purchasing Tickets over the phone
- Dial 7-1-1 to utilize Florida Relay, a free public service that provides a communication link between telephone (voice) users and persons who are Deaf, Deaf/Blind, Hard of Hearing and Speech-Disabled using text telephones (TTYs) captioned telephone (CapTel), or personal computers. Provide our Box Office number (239-261-7529) to the operator and they will assist you with purchasing tickets over the phone. For more information about Florida Relay, visit www.ftri.org/relay