What Part Will You Play?
As a not-for-profit organization for the greater good, Gulfshore Playhouse relies on the support of generous donors. With your support and passion, we can bring exceptional talent to perform on our stage, foster new voices, and enhance the lives of the 30,000 patrons who witness our productions and the 11,000 students who take part in our Educational programming.
You play a vital role. By supporting Gulfshore Playhouse, you are transforming a region and transforming lives.
Join the Playhouse Partners today and receive advance access to early bird subscription prices, our exclusive E-newsletter, and behind the scenes look at Gulfshore Playhouse.
- Advance Access to Early Bird subscription prices and first pick of ticket location
- Invitation for two to the Season Announcement Party
- Name listed in the donor pages of the Playbill
- Subscription to our exclusive E-newsletter
All benefits of a Supporter plus:
- First invitations to the Annual Gala, Bubbles, Baubles, and Broadway and other special events
- Unique opportunity to take a backstage tour of the production shop, and other insider events
As a member of the Star Society you have exclusive access to concierge ticket service, invitations to our Star Society Luncheon and invitations to special events.
All benefits of a Sustainer plus:
- Invitation for two (2) to the Star Society Luncheon
- Exclusive Invitation to a Lunch and Learn event with directors, artists, or actors
All benefits of Playwright plus:
- Two (2) VIP Opening Night tickets or run of show tickets to a select production
- Invitation for two (2) to attend and observe a technical rehearsal, a behind-the-scenes look at how a show comes together
Fair market value of Goods and Services is valued at $140; the remaining $2,360 is fully tax-deductible.
All benefits of Director plus:
- Private invitation to the First Rehearsal of the sponsored production
- ConciergeTix personal service
- Sponsor a Star opportunities available at this level if desired. Benefits included:
- Special listing on the title page in the playbill for select production
- A commemorative autographed show poster as a token of our appreciation
- A private lunch with your sponsored Star
Fair market value of Goods and Services is valued at $140; the remaining $4,860.00 is fully tax-deductible.
As a Visionary at Gulfshore Playhouse, you have the ultimate access to our Gulfshore Playhouse Visionaries’ dinner, behind-the-scenes experiences, productions, and more.
All benefits of Star plus:
- Two (2) VIP Opening Night tickets (totaling 4)
- Six (6) additional tickets to the run of the production
- Private invitation for two (2) to the Annual Visionaries’ Dinner hosted by Kristen Coury, Founder and Producing Artistic Director and Joel Markus, Managing Director
- Sponsor a Production opportunities available at this level if desired. Benefits include:
- Prominent listing on the title page of the playbill for sponsored production
- Special recognition as Production Sponsor on all promotional show posters for sponsored production
- A commemorative autographed production poster as a token of our appreciation
- Daily rehearsal and production updates for sponsored production
- Warm acknowledgment from-the-stage special recognition during the curtain speech before your sponsored production.
Fair market value of Goods and Services is valued at $640; the remaining $9,360 is fully tax-deductible.
Executive Producer ($25,000)
A Tailored opportunity that provides you access to special VIP experiences and highlights your support of Gulfshore Playhouse, with prominent recognition at events, shows and in promotional branded materials.
Exclusive partnership opportunities include:
- Four (4) tickets to the VIP Opening Night for each production
- Eight (8) additional tickets to run of each production – invite friends and family to experience all the fun and laughter this season has to offer
- Special recognition on all promotional show posters
- Branding opportunities, including a full-page color ad in the season playbill distributed to nearly 30,000 patrons
- Prominent listing on the cover of the season playbill
- Warm acknowledgment from-the-stage special recognition of your steadfast commitment during the curtain speech before every production
- A commemorative autographed season poster as a token of our appreciation
- Exclusive insider access to all rehearsals, including First Rehearsal, Technical Rehearsals, and Designer Runs
- Private invitation for two (2) to the Annual Visionaries’ Dinner hosted by Kristen Coury, Founder, and Producing Artistic Director and Joel Markus, Managing Director
Fair market value of Goods and Services is valued at $910; the remaining $24,090 is fully tax-deductible.
Season Ambassador, Benefactor, or Angel ($50,000+)
For an investment at the top-tier giving levels, you will receive unique opportunities developed in concert with your philanthropic goals. Additionally, you will receive premier access to all shows, including benefits associated with the Executive Producer level.
GULFSHORE PLAYHOUSE is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization (U.S. EIN: 90-0178566) regulated by the Florida Division of Agriculture and Consumer Services pursuant to the Florida Solicitation of Charitable Contributions Act. Our FDACS Number is CH19104. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE (800-435-7352) OR VISIT www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.