|Exploring 'Art' Further:|
|The Synergy Series|
New in 2012!! THE SYNERGY SERIES
Join us on October 28th, 2012 for a panel discussion and get involved, engage in the world around you, perk your interest and stir your soul. Find answers to questions like: What is this play about? Why does it matter? How can it bring additional meaning to your life?
Guest Panel for 'Art':
- Dr. Deeb Kitchen - Instructor at Florida Gulf Coast University, Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Kathleen van Bergen - CEO & President of the Philharmonic Center of the Arts
- Take advantage of our exclusive dinner partnership with The Chapel Grill. Click for details
- 10% OFF your ticket to 'ART' with your ticket stub from the Patty & Jay Baker Naples Museum of Art
- Buy one, get one ticket FREE at the Patty & Jay Baker Naples Museum of Art with your ticket stub from 'ART'.
Oct 17: Pay-What-You-Can Preview |
half of the proceeds will benefit The United Arts Council of Collier County
- Minimum donation of $1 by cash, check or credit card
- General Admission tickets will be handed out starting at 7:00 p.m. (Limit of four tickets per person)
- Your ticket will include a number. This number will be your place in line when the doors open.
- Doors open at 7:30 p.m. Patrons will be able to enter the theatre in groups in the order of the number on their ticket.
- Show starts at 8:00 p.m.
|Order Securely Online
Regular tickets $40-45
Preview price $25
VIP Opening Night $50
|Oct 20 - Nov 18, 2012
Previews: Oct 16-19
Run Time: 90 minutes, no intermission
Click Here for Show Times
|Group Rates Available
Call: 239.261.PLAY (7529)
Or Email Us
THE NORRIS CENTER
755 8th Avenue South, Naples
Office: 239.261.PLAY (7529)
|SPECIAL THANKS TO||
Corporate Partners: Cohen and Grigsby
Corporate Executive Producers: Fidelity Investments
Executive Producers: Bob and Linda Harden, Christine Paddock
Show Sponsors: Patty and Jay Baker
Exclusive Restaurant Partner: The Chapel Grill
Wine Sponsor: Vergina Restaurant